Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Get outta my sandbox!

I am not selfish. If I have a pack of gum, I will offer you a piece. If you want my last nacho, it's yours. One thing I hate sharing, however, is my video game experience. I want to stomp every koopa in Mario, fight every Big Sister in Rapture, and kill every deity in God of war. I don't want you to participate. If I did, I would buy a multi-player game. So imagine my surprise as I was playing Crackdown 2 (disappointing, I know) when suddenly another character appeared on my screen. I was possessed by the sudden, irrepressible urge to yell "Get outta my sandbox!" Instantly, I was transported back to kindergarten, when Tiffany Johnson threw a wood block at my head because she didn't want to share. I banned her from the sandbox. I banned this character from my sandbox, too. What makes you think, Ruffian, that I want some dude (or dudette) to be able to encroach on my city? I don't want to sound like a baby here, but please, unless you're invited, stay outta my sandbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment