Sunday, March 18, 2012

Manual Restart

I haven't been buying many games recently. The reason is immaterial-possibly due to my lack of funds, possibly due to my backlog of games being taller than Shaq. I did, however, get Assassin's Creed, as a gift, and I bought a copy of Mass Effect. My favorite thing to do when I buy a new game-if I cant play it right then-is to read the manual. So imagine my surprise when I ripped the cellophane off my that brand-new, beautiful box, only to discover that the manual was nothing more than a glorified flyer trumpeting the joys of Xbox Live. Where, pray tell, are the pictures? The directions? THE INSTRUCTIONS? I miss that new game smell. I don't like being surprised and figuring things out. I want you to tell me! Tell me what button combination to hit to unlock all the cheat codes! Not only do I have to buy the game, but I have to use the game to learn how to play the game?!?!? Actually, I guess that is not that bad. Well, shit. Nevermind.

No comments:

Post a Comment