Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Future is Now!

Every console war has ushered in new and exciting games that will come to define the following generation for years to come. These contemporary classicss forced the consumer to sit up and take notice of the exciting platforms. Mario 64, Goldeneye, Halo, Assassin's Creed; these are but a few of the harbingers of excitement that the gamer community has been fortunate enough to behold. If you were anything like me, I'm sure you were rocking this expression when you unwrapped your Christmas presents:



Now, as Sony and Microsoft (...and Nintendo, I guess) square off again, this modern generation of consoles is posed to create new and exciting games that will keep us sleep deprived and socially inept for the next decade. Here are some of the games I'm most excited about. 

CURRENT GENERATION:

Grand Theft Auto 5


Three protagonists. Two hands. One Controller. Awesome.

Beyond Two Souls


Ellen Paige reprises her role as Ellie from the Last of Us...what? Different characters? Are you sure?

Batman: Arkham Origins


I want that suit. I'm referring to Black Mask's suit. Batman's suit is cool, too, I guess.

NINTENDO WII: 


Uh..............I'll come back to them. 

XBOX ONE: 

Titanfall


 Giant (non)mechs meet whiney fanboys. COD> LIFE. (sorry, had to do it. )

Quantum Break


Honestly,  I have no idea what the hell is going. And I just watched this video 30 times. It's pretty, though.

NINTENDO WII: 


I mean, there's gotta be something right?

PLAYSTATION FOUR:

The Order


Glowy weapons and olde English?! Verily, I am hype.

Infamous: Second Son


Ash powers? It's called lotion, son.

NINTENDO WII: 

I finally thought of some games I want to play for the Wii U!

Pikmin 3



Swarming flowers? Maybe now my girlfriend will stop asking for them.  

Super Smash Brothers


A challenger approaches...for my attention!

What are some of the games you're looking forward to playing? Sound off in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment